Tuesday, April 2, 2019

About me

Hi,

My name is Maria Paula. I am from Bogota, Colombia. I am 26 years old. In Bogota I live with my parents and my brother. Here I live with my cousin, her husband and their newborn baby, called Sofia.



My last work was about design of experiences for food consumption, in Colombia. So, that's in includes small products as packaging and also huge projects as electric motorcycles, used as food trucks. For this reason I had to travel to China twice, because there you can fine different kinds of products, different qualities as well good prices. The opportunity to be in China and try some business talks, showed me that I have to improve and certificate my English.

That's why I came to Canada. Its a nice place full of huge opportunities. So at this moment I want to study English and practice as much as possible this language, my gold is get a second language certificate. Then, in some months I will try to work here as a Product Designer.

Nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment